In the past, we have offered up simple ideas for marketing yourself or your business. Here is our list of 5 more things you can do today to boost yourself.
1. Get to bed earlier this evening and every evening. According to Dr. Michael Bengston,
Too little sleep leaves us drowsy and unable to concentrate the next day. It also leads to impaired memory and physical performance and reduced ability to carry out math calculations. If sleep deprivation continues, hallucinations and mood swings may develop.
2. Get fit. Find a physical activity you enjoy and do it regularly. It’s not only good for your body, it is good for your brain.
3. Look at your LinkedIn profile with a fresh eye. Make sure you are representing yourself accurately and impactfully on LinkedIn. Here is a good overview of how to best fill out your profile.
4. Connect with more people on LinkedIn. Start with me, here.
5. Write it down. If you have career or personal goals, write them down. It makes them more tangible and more achievable.
Next time, we’ll have five more simple and easy-to-accomplish ideas for marketing your business.